Mare Stare Technical Support
To speak to a Mare Stare technical support representative please fill out the form below and click on the "Technical Support" button.
If you are having issues starting a technical support session via this page you can download and installed the Mare Stare Technical Support Calling Card which will help initiate a technical support session with Mare Stare. Does not work with Mac computers
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 7:30am - 5pm EST
|*Please enter your name:|
**Require Email OR Phone Number.
TroubleshootingIf you are using Internet Explorer and see the bar in the image below pop up then you will need to change your security settings. Otherwise you will not be able to start a technical support session. To change your security settings follow the steps listed below.
- In Internet Explorer, go to the Tools menu (the cog icon in Internet Explorer 9), and click on Internet options.
- Under the Security tab click on the Custom level... button (be sure that Internet is selected under "Select a zone to view or change security settings").
- A security Settings window will appear with numerous options, scroll down a little past half way down, you will see an option labeled Display mixed content, there you can choose Enable (which will always display nonsecured items without asking) or Disable (which will not display nonsecure items without asking) or Disable (which defeats the purpose of this tip, but to each their own!).
- Click OK, and a dialog asking if you are sure you want to change the settings for this zone, be sure to click Yes.
- No click Apply and you are done and you can start a new technical support session by clicking here.